CBD & Inner Suburbs
Information & Communication Technology
Help Desk & IT Support
What are we looking for?
This is an awesome opportunity to join our Corporate Helpdesk (CHD) team as a Level 3, Technical Analyst. Based in Richmond, you will be working in a highly technical customer-facing team, delivering superior levels of support to all of our business and wholesale customers whilst controlling end to end accountability and mitigation of faults. You will be great at multi-tasking, managing your time and juggling different product service levels and priorities. No two days are the same so your ability to learn quickly on the fly will come in to play!
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Interpret customer business needs and translate them into successful resolution of faults;
- Investigate and action complex incidents and escalated issues related to all levels of the ISO model;
- Assist in incident triage with customer, consultants and specialists to attain the highest possible level of customer satisfaction and fault restoration;
- Follow established processes to meet these requirements in a professional, expert and responsive manner;
- Respond to customer enquiries within expected timeframes and SLAs;
- Manage customer and internal relationships, negotiating across the organisation where required to resolve customer issues;
- Escalate where resolution cannot be achieved within an effective and timely manner and in accordance to internal SLA’s;
- Own and deliver optimum customer service to internal and external customers;
- Work a 24/7 rotating roster
You will possess:
- A High School Certificate or equivalent tertiary education;
- Industry Specific Certifications and/or tertiary qualifications in IT/Telecommunications not essential but will be highly regarded;
- Sound analytical skills, along with a thorough understanding on how to fault and diagnose issues related to the Telecommunications industry;
- Thorough understanding of WAN Switching protocols ATM, Frame-Relay, MPLS and PPP, along with routing protocols IP, EIGRP, IGRP, RIP, OSPF and BGP;
- Sound understanding of Voice Technologies including SIP, H323 and MGCP Protocols;
- Familiarity with Cisco/Alcatel/Ciena/Huawei routers & switches;
- Passion and motivation for the role; actively participating in team-based work, contributing to the training and testing processes, and the creation of documentation to support the wider team and/or business.