• To perform sheetmetal and structural repairs on aircraft
• Replacing or repairing damaged/worn aircraft structural parts or perform structural
• Reading and interpreting of maintenance manuals, along with other technical data to
determine feasibility and method of performing assigned tasks.
• Performing sealing, drilling and riveting of parts
• Good knowledge and excellent technical skill in basic Airframe and Sheet Metal trade.
Strong interpreting skill in any approved maintenance/modification technical instruction
and repair drawing.
• Capable accomplishing repair/modification task independently and accurately in given
• Must be self-motivated and a team player.
• Able to work under time pressure and dynamic timing without much supervision and NIL
• Relevant Structures Modification and Aircraft Structural Repair and Modification
Individuals who are looking for an exciting career in the aerospace industry are invited to email their
detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.