Provides sales support services to customers and prospects in partnership with Channel Sales, Services and Product Management teams. Provides solution consulting throughout the post-sales and implementation process and ensures a smooth transition from the Sales process to the Project process. Responsible to ensure that all customer business objectives are met as identified through the sales process and planned for in the implementation process.
Standard office environment.
Travel required, may be up to 30%, domestic or international
Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
The primary accountability of the Solution Consultant is to support sales efforts.
As the primary interface and liaison to customer/prospects on understanding business requirements, conducts a thorough needs analysis to define functional requirements and business issues.
Identifies and presents appropriate solutions and product roadmap to customers/prospects with the aim of achieving sales targets, generating consultancy and maintaining or improving customer satisfaction. Provides advice to prospects/customers on design options for modifications, impacts of modifications on the existing system and how to establish and operate related aspects of their business. Provides sales-orientated product demonstrations.
Provides billable business consultancy services: product implementation, functional modification, cross-solution plans, gap analysis, system and functional requirements.
Develop and maintain an understanding of all ACI product plans and roadmaps and establish regular communication and partnership with Product Management in order to communicate market driven requirements, trends and opportunities and new customer needs.
Leverage industry expertise and knowledge to identify trends and market direction to support sales efforts; able to support cross-product sales and consultancy efforts and implementation for ACI.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Poosting Information – Solution Consultant
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge of multiple industry products and applications preferred
• Understanding of fit for industry products, services and solutions across a number of industry sectors preferred.
• Understanding of the effect of technology on business.
• Understanding of the sales cycle and customer buying motives and criteria.
• Excellent written and oral communication, to include presentation, skills.
• Ability to support cross-product sales and consultancy efforts and implementations for company
• Ability to perform needs analysis & ROI analysis highly desired
• Ability to motivate self, work independently with little supervision.
• Ability to listen, analyze and discuss.
• Ability to respond creatively to customers.
• Ability to use a personal computer with proficient skills in business applications such as Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
5 years experience in relevant industry sector
2 years professional consulting experience in financial industry systems
In-depth knowledge of industry products
Experience with eCommerce highly beneficial
Experience with Web Technologies highly beneficial
: Sales Support
: Day Job
: Yes, 50 % of the Time