Recruiter McGregor Boyall
Location Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Salary Commensurate with experience
Sector Financial services and consulting
Contract type Permanent
Hours Full time
Senior Manager – Product Management, Transaction Banking
Our client is in search of a Senior Manager – Product Management within their Transaction Banking team to join their team based in the UAE. The company is a highly-established bank, with progressive values and is one of the fastest growing banks in the UAE. Reporting to the Head of Products and Channels, this position is responsible for managing the core functions of Transaction Banking product development and management through developing the required capabilities vis-a-vis customer requirements and latest market developments, conducting necessary enhancements covering all Transaction Banking products and propositions.
- Support Head of Products and Channels in the development of the GTB product Strategy in line with the GTB Strategy
- Develop and direct activities in the product management space, such as marketing plans, risk assessment and product specifications
- Develop strong coordination with Operations, IT, EPMO, Finance, Shariah, Compliance, Legal, Business Excellence, and Corporate Communications and other relevant internal stakeholders for developing and launching product capabilities
- Ensure customer needs are matched with product capabilities and appropriate responses are provided to customer RFPs, RFQs, etc.
- Provide motivation, coaching and assistance to team members with involvement of line management and Human Resources
Minimum Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum of 10 years Banking experience or more
- A total of functionally relevant experience of 6 years or more
- Broad knowledge of relevant GTB products, operations and Banking Systems.
- Shariah product knowledge / experience preferred.
- Familiarity with project management methodology and product life cycle