Req ID 2461
Audit – Regular Full-time
You will be part of the team in the Internal Audit Division. You will be responsible for implementing and managing the fraud risk management framework and ensure sustainability of the programme. You will also partner with internal team to work with business units on fraud risk assessment of their functions, analyse and review fraud trends and provide recommendations to business and other stakeholders on control measures to minimize and mitigate such frauds. You will identify key risk and control indicators to develop metrics that will support fraud risk monitoring objectives.
You will manage the project to develop the data analytics for the monitoring of key fraud risk areas. You will also perform monitoring of key fraud risks through analytics and follow-up on anomalies noted, and identify fraud risk trends and translate into learnings and solutions, sharing best practices and facilitating the risk owner and business manager to take decisions.
You will actively anticipate on trends and requirements, and to review and develop/enhance the company’s anti-fraud procedures and standards for fraud identification and management of investigations against best practices. You will support the whistleblowing hotline, and perform or lead fraud investigations in accordance with applicable methodology, and liaise with regulatory authorities and law enforcement agencies as appropriate. You will ensure comprehensive and relevant documentations are maintained and kept for any investigation conducted, with proper chain of custody. You will write clear and concise reports for investigation findings and report outcome to the senior management and manage the different stakeholders while driving sensitive processes. You will be involved in and support the anti-bribery management system of the company. You will also be tasked to assist with IT Auditing as and when assigned.
- University degree from a recognized university.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in IT auditing and/or forensics, fraud risk management which includes fraud risk identification/ assessment and investigation, internal audit, regulatory, legal, law enforcement, audit, or similar work.
- Understanding of business information and financial reporting systems, accounting and auditing standards and procedures is advantageous;
- Has an appropriate professional qualification in fraud related or IT area, e.g. CFE, CISA, CISSP.
- Able to manage multiple complex tasks effectively
- Excellent interviewing and report writing skills
- Effective project management, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Hands-on experience relating to development and use of analytics for fraud monitoring, forensic/auditing purposes