As a member of the financial reporting team, you will play an important role in ensuring the integrity, accuracy and timeliness of Company and Group financial statements. You are required to identify and design reports to track and highlight key business/financial indicators. You will tap onto your financial expertise to identify trends, interpret performance, and develop views to guide management in their decision making. You will be responsible for evaluating new business initiatives, providing sound technical accounting advice, as well as rolling out new FRSs as and when required. In addition, you will be responsible to identify process improvements while balancing needs for proper governance and internal controls. You will need to liaise with internal and external auditors for annual audits.
• Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification
• At least 7 years of working experience, of which 4 to 5 years are from one of the Big 4 Audit firms
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Analytical, excellent attention to details, hands-on, resourceful and independent
• Experience in accounting & reporting on Treasury’s cash management will be an advantage