Req ID 3301
Information Technology – Regular Full-time
Senior Associate/Associate, Communications Systems (CIT)
We are looking for a dynamic individual and a team player to assist in the master-planning, design, implementation and management of enterprise telecommunication facilities and services for the world’s leading airport. A self-motivated, resourceful and goal achiever, the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in managing the telecommunication facilities, underground cables and services for the airport’s IT master plans that comprise development and provisioning to meet its current and future business needs. The successful candidate shall oversee internal and external stakeholders needs, facilitate vendors, contractors and conduct site works to implement, operate related telecommunications systems for the airport. As a project manager, the successful candidate will also be required to ensure highest quality of delivery to meet the business objectives.
The candidate should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills; excellence service mindset; rejoice in enabling others to succeed; have an insatiable passion for future communications and new technologies; and strong business acumen to understand and work with business stakeholders within and outside of the organisation. The candidate should also be self-driven and has the drive to continuously seek out areas of improvements in all areas of work.
Candidates with strong relevant working experience, knowledge of future communications and technologies that include 5G and IoT for the airport or possess professional and relevant technical certifications and equivalent will be preferred.
- Good degree in Information Communications and Technology, Telecommunications Engineering or related discipline.
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and spoken.
- Strong service-oriented and forward looking mindset.
- Strong in team-work, responsible and self-motivated.
- Prior working experience with telecommunications facilities, structured cabling, underground cable ducts and services.
- Good knowledge of 5G and IoT markets and technologies.