Job ID 2018-49748
Schedule Type Full Time
Level Analyst Function(s) General
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Electronic Foreign Exchange Sales (eFX Sales) is one of the fastest growing businesses within foreign exchange. Sales people are required to understand macro oriented markets while developing a primary expertise in the quickly expanding electronic trading space. Our client base consists of financial intermediaries, hedge funds, corporations, proprietary trading houses, and retail companies. We trade hundreds of currency pairs in developed and emerging markets.
The eFX Sales position is part of the Goldman Sachs foreign exchange business. GS provides clients with market leading technology for execution of FX and commodity products, as well as advanced and innovative order functionality. 90% of the tickets in GSFX are dealt electronically which equates to 70% of the volume.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
– Strong eFX/eFICC experience in Algos, Yield Optimisation, Data Analytics and product development
– Strong client relationships and a proven track record
– FX market knowledge
– Strong attention to detail
– eFI experience is a plus
– Voice sales experience is a plus
– Fluency in Asian languages preferred