HubSpot’s Sales Operations team is looking for candidates who are interested in changing the way companies do business from the inside out. HubSpot is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst who will work directly with sales leaders in APAC to define the go-to-market strategy and help grow a world class Sales organization. You will define strategic choices, plans, and programs to accelerate Sales growth and improve sales rep productivity. The focus of this work will be designing and executing strategic sales initiatives as well as providing operational and analytical support for high growth sales segments.
- Work with executive and sales leadership to define go-to-market strategies for the Sales organization
- Work with the sales representatives to support the day-to-day operational management of the sales organization, enabling sales to spend more time on customer facing activities.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Business Operations, Finance, Recruiting, and Services to ensure smooth operation of the business and consistent achievement of operational plan and growth goals
- Understand industry best practices of core sales operations functions including territory design & planning, comp design, quota setting, and business analytics
- Partner closely with sales leadership to develop actionable, measurable projects and programs that accelerate sales growth and improve sales reps productivity
- Build a strong internal network of experts and resources that can help drive effective change
- Perform deep analysis on the leading, in-process, and lagging indicators
- Package and sell recommendations to executive and sales management through a balance of quantitative analysis and qualitative “out-side in” perspectives
Candidates should have strong business consulting and analytical skills, be extremely well organized, and able to facilitate cross-organizational collaboration to drive actionable and measurable results. Strong candidates must have the ability to adapt quickly to the evolving needs of a high-growth SaaS business and create pragmatic and innovative solutions to complex business problems. MBA is preferred.
HubSpot judges candidates on potential, not a list of skills. The ideal candidate for this role might be any one of the following:
- SalesOps or CustomerOps with 2-5 years experience
- Management Consultants who are highly analytical
- Logical candidates who have come through the ranks of a sales organization
- Strong Sales leaders within an inside sales organization who have strong experience with strategy