- Develop and deliver annual sales plan for assigned sales team.
- Define targets for and cascade sales objectives to the sales team.
- Lead, supervise and monitor sales performance of individual Sales Representatives, taking corrective measures where required.
- Measure staff performance levels according to retail sales excellence and company policy standards.
- Execute outdoor prospecting plan and activities.
- Coordinate with and support the Marketing & Communications team in new car sales marketing activities including road shows, campaigns and events.
- Degree with 6-8 years of relevant experience (preferably in the automotive industry), including 3 years in managerial role.
- Possess strong leadership and negotiation skills.
- Have experience in customer service and execution strategies in a multifunctional retail network including training, product planning and pricing.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyse, prepare, and implement complex strategic projects and departmental tactics to achieve business goals.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify, prepare, and deliver tools and training curriculum on multiple retail/business disciplines to large diverse groups.
- Possess excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Possess a valid class 3 driving license.
- Have proficiency in MS Office.