A fantastic opportunity is currently available for a Quality Supervisor to join our team in Perth. This position is responsible for the QA activities and reporting across a Perth Metropolitan region. The individual will be analytical, focused, energetic and self motivated.
Tasks will include but not limited to; site inspections, incident investigations, business audits, contract compliance, analysing data and preparing reports up to a senior management level, gathering evidence of non-compliance and achieving KPI’s and other set targets.
In addition, you will work with industry groups and clients to set benchmark best practices and assist in the supervision of contractors for the delivery of works on time with high quality outcomes in a cost effective and safe manner.
Skills and Experience
- A strong Plumbing and Gas trade / background (highly regarded)
- Evidence showing a background in conducting site inspections and audits
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Strong data and trend analysis assessment skills
- Prepared to travel across the Perth Metropolitan area
- Demonstrate a sound workable knowledge of WHS Act 2011.
- Able to communicate across a range of both internal and external stakeholders clearly and effectively in a manner which promotes compliance
- Be able to work inside restricted timeframes on a random basis to undertake research, complete associated findings and present recommendation for corrective actions.
In addition qualifications in the following will be highly regarded:
- Current Supervisor’s Licence (Plumbing and/or Gas)
- Current full unrestricted WA Driver’s Licence
- Construction Industry Induction (White Card)
- Current First Aid Certificate