Building Division: Building division are committed to working in partnership with our Clients to develop optimum solutions. Our knowledge and experience enable us to operate on a comprehensive range of projects, whether it is a simple office or retail fit-out, or an entire package including new buildings complete with MEP services on either a build only or Design and Build basis.
Project Engineer – MEP
To implement the project program on site in an organized and cost effective manner in accordance with the approved design, quality standards and within the agreed time frame. Ensure project delivery in strict accordance with the company Safety Management System recognizing that the works undertaken are in complete interface with employees and the public.
- Obtain the MEP drawings of the project, assess the material and manpower requirement accurately and hand over the MEP material/ manpower requirement to the purchase department to enable procurement, after obtaining approval.
- Assist in preparation of accurate MEP project programs, clearly indicate the timeframes and activities involved in the project and monitor progress against the project plan taking corrective action where required through effective coordination with the client, various types of subcontractors, etc.
- Develop and manage the commissioning and validation schedule for the project in consultation with all the project stakeholders.
- Liaise with concern team members on daily basis to ensure MEP works are integrated seamlessly into the construction design and schedule. Track project milestones and deliverables, check & deliver progress reports, complete requirements of documentation at defined frequency,
- Maintain accurate record keeping of delays and changes that have occurred and assist the PQS to prepare claims for variations and time extension.
- Supervise and ensure adherence to QA/QC and HSE policies to ensure quality and guarantee safe & healthy work place.
- Hand over as-built drawings, manuals, keys, etc. on project completion and assist in ensuring and receiving the completion certificate from the client. Organize the site demobilization on project completion and prepare applicable reports. Receive snag lists from consultants, arrange sub-contractors for various works, and monitor all jobs for timely completion, including timely attendance during defect liability period.
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 6 plus years of experience in the construction industry in both interiors and civil works managing MEP scope with at least 1 – 2 years in a similar role.
- Previous Middle east experience with a Fit out contracting would be an added advantage. Must have extensive know-how on all site operations and should have managed small to mid-sized commercial value projects.