- Market leading products in mental health
- Create and drive strategy
- Macquarie Park based office
Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals, a Healthcare Professionals Group business is currently recruiting for a Product Manager.
About the company
Our client is recognised as a global leading specialist in mental illness with a sole mission to improve the quality of life of people suffering from neurological and psychiatric disorders.
About the opportunity
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, you will lead the marketing activities in Australia for their marketing leading portfolio.
- Lead the development and execution of marketing objectives, including strategy and tactics
- Analyse market trends for planning and forecasting
- Lead internal training related to the new product
- Work closely with the medical and sales teams to follow up on marketing activity in field and keep informed on customers’ needs
- Evaluate effectiveness of promotional activity and adjust accordingly
- Develop and maintain ethical strategic business relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs) and other key customers
- Ensure all business activities comply with regulatory requirements (Medicines Australia Code of Conduct), legal demands and ethical standards
Skills and Experience
- Must have experience in pharmaceutical marketing (min 2 years) at the Product Manager level.
- Product Launch experience
- Experience must be from the hospital/speciality market, mental illness experience will be an advantage
- Tertiary qualifications in science, business or marketing preferred.
- Experience from within the Australian market is crucial.
Why this opportunity is right for you
- Exciting opportunity to drive strategy and tactical roll out for a product launch
- Multinational R&D company with product pipeline
- Convenient Macquarie Park office with onsite parking
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Danielle Jones, Business Manager on 02 8877 8739 for a confidential discussion.
Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals, a Healthcare Professionals Group business. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical or medical related job opportunities visit www.pmpconnect.com. For other healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
( SK915166A )
Apply for job
As part of the Healthcare Professionals Group we have been providing healthcare recruitment services for 19 years. Our foundations and core are healthcare, and our recruitment history, track record and focus is dedicated and specialised only in healthcare.
With staff across Australia, the Healthcare Professionals Group is structured as 3 connected healthcare recruitment businesses:
- Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals
- Health & Aged Care Professionals
- Rural & Remote Healthcare Professionals
Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals recruit all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies.
We have grown significantly over the years and have an established platform of people, processes, infrastructure and specialised knowledge. Through this we have developed extensive networks within specialised areas and access to a wide range of candidates and employment opportunities.
- Address Australia