Job no: 20162664_21082018
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Product Management
- Development opportunity to learn across the product and customer experience team
- Flexible working arrangements
- Gain exposure in various disciplines
We are building for tomorrow
Our focus on digital capability ensures we are investing in our growth and delivering a seamless customer experience. We provide our customers with easy-to-use investment tools and resources to put them in control of their investment decisions, listening along the way and applying analytics and innovation helping improve our focus and enhancing our customer’s experience.
Come and join us on our journey as we continue to be recognised as Australia’s leading provider of direct retail stockbroking and margin lending services through the CommSec brand and to advisers and institutions via CommSec Adviser Services (CAS).
Be part of the big picture
The Product and Development team is responsible for the day-to-day management of existing products and services, setting and execution of product strategy, and has accountability for product P&L outcomes.
The team also drives the development and delivery of new products, product enhancements and supports the execution of customer experience initiatives.
Join us to deliver a truly client centric value proposition
The Portfolio Optimisation Manager will be responsible for assisting with the overall portfolio management of the CommSec and CAS product suite which consists of Equities Trading, Investment Lending and Cash. This includes overseeing the delivery of change to ensure ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements, implementation of group policies and frameworks as well as ongoing product development and enhancement initiatives.
The role will also assist the product managers in conducting product deep dives and reviews as well as designing and articulating a fair, compliant and customer centric product strategy. This will ultimately be to ensure the CommSec and CAS product portfolio remains market competitive, positively contributes to CommSec’s value proposition and P&L, and is operating within the BPB/Group risk appetite.
To help us provide a best in class, customer focused product, you will:
- Have strong data analysis skills and attention detail. SQL or Alteryx knowledge is highly beneficial
- Have a good understanding of product management, with previous stockbroking experience desirable but not essential.
- Be commercially astute, with demonstrated analytical and risk management skills.
- Outstanding communication skills and a proven track record of relationship development skills.
- Be a self-starter and innovative thinker to help us find new ways of moving forward
Our culture of inclusion
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, we’re committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we’ll support you at every stage of your career.