Roles and Responsibilities:
The new hire should possess strong analytical skills to be able to contribute effectively amongst the various duties in this role:
- Prepare periodic variance analysis report on Operations & Technology costing.
- Work with the department coordinators and Finance team to substantiate variances between actual, rolling forecast and budgeted.
- Understand IT Project financials and perform analysis on variances between actual, and budgeted
- Perform impact analysis by applying scenario tools to cost
- Understand and explore ways for improvement of cost allocation.
- Provide support to costing review with Business Units.
- Provide required MIS support during OP exercise, or ad-hoc to Operations & Technology departments as required.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and assignments relating to financials
- A good university degree in IT, Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 Years working experience and knowledge in Project management, Management reporting, or work in analytical roles in the financial industry will be an advantage.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge in SQL, Excel VBA, or other database related tools will be an advantage.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
: Group Operations Office