Req ID 3382
ALL – Regular Full-time
The Strategy and Transformation (S&T) team is the custodian of CAG’s corporate strategy to enhance enterprise performance and drive performance transformation initiatives. S&T works closely with the group companies, clusters and divisions to help integrate efforts to keep the moving parts working synergistically together, in support of our group’s mission of creating new capabilities, enabling wider transformation and fostering a nimble CAG as CAG continues to transform and gear up on our digital, customer-centric journey.
- You will support the formulation of the CAG’s strategy and strategic/financial planning based on clear issue framing, systems-level thinking and rigorous analyses across strategic and operating financial data and industry micro & macro trends.
- You will deliver value by being the sounding board to business units on business models and strategic/financial considerations to catalyse their journey towards higher performance. This includes reviewing their business plans, supporting them on their budgeting and forecasting, developing business analysis and/or financial models, conducting post-implementation reviews and monitoring business progress.
- You will also lead and/or participate in strategic initiatives and internal consulting projects across different spectrum of subject matters that drive business transformation and growth.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Superior analytical skills with ability to synthesise data and information to logically structure complex problems and derive insight
- Excellent numeracy and meticulousness, with strong appreciation of management accounting application in real business world
- Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills to interact professionally with a diverse group of both senior management and operations staff.
- Big picture perspective with attention to details and a focus on delivering results
- Good project management, stakeholder management and change management skills
- Independent, resourceful and adaptable team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Good degree preferably in Accountancy, Business, Economics, Finance or Management with minimum 3 years’ relevant working experience
- Strong proficiency in spreadsheet (e.g. Excel) and paper-writing/presentation tools (e.g. Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience in strategy function and/or business consulting is an advantage, but not a pre-requisite