Job no: 601437
Work type: Fixed term – full time, Permanent Full Time
Categories: Risk & Compliance, Sales & Distribution
Exciting opportunity to join our Review and remediation Adviser and Customer Engagement team, who manages the initial engagement with Advisers through to customer remediation and recovery of compensation costs.
About the role
The purpose of this role is to manage the retrieval of customer files from Advisers and build those files for review.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
– Designing and delivering the end to end file retrieval and build process, and its continuous improvement
– Ensuring that the Retrieval and Build team follows clear policies and procedures, that the File Review and Remediation teams receive complete and accurate files in a timely manner, and that supply of files matches demand for files from the File Reviewers
– Leading, mentoring and coaching the team members to ensure the flow of client files from Advisers, and the consistency and accuracy of the file builds
– Managing team workflow to meet KPIs and associated regulatory requirements
– Team management experience at a senior level
– Ability to build, manage and refine operational processes
– Understanding of the financial planning process and day in the life of an Adviser
– Ability to motivate a team and ensure productivity targets are met
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
The team you are joining are high energy and fast paced. We are focused on outcomes and passionate about what we do.
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences – and collective strength – make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?