CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Information & Communication Technology
TPG Telecom Limited is a highly successful telecommunications business listed on the ASX. We have one of the largest internet, data and voice networks in the country, and we offer some of the most competitive products in the market to a range of customers including residential, Wholesale, SMEs, large corporates and many government institutions. Our business now has over two million customers and over 3,000 employees. We are continuing to invest in our people and our network infrastructure to cater for further expansion of our business.
What you’ll do
Within our Customer Engagement Group, this role calls for passion and that natural ability to bring a range of stakeholders together to deliver a programme of work within schedule and budget. Working across a variety of integration & implementation activities you will be responsible for managing key work requests over a number of orders and services, administration, planning and coordination – basically ensuring migration work stays on track…
What you’ll need
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to influence and negotiate with a focus on building relations with internal stakeholders and teams
• Strong ‘Team player’ approach with a willingness to learn
• Strong experience (3+ years) in delivery of Telecommunication services with product knowledge in fibre, copper and voice based services and solutions
• Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field or equivalent within the Telecommunication and/or Business I.T industry
• Project management methodologies like PMBOK or Prince2 would give you an edge.
• Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
• Basic MS Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Project
Once you’re on board, we’ll set you on a path with plenty of development opportunities along the way. We want quality people willing to make a difference. If this sounds like you belong we want to hear from you!