- Lead HR activities during a dynamic period of high growth
- Global Medical Devices Company with a Supportive Culture
- Generous Salary Base and Industry Leading Training
About the company
This company is at the forefront of Wellbeing Innovations Globally. Working with the seasoned elite of the Medical Devices Industry this company offers professional training and support with the reward of progression. Our client operates in over 150 Countries more than 20,000 employees with the view to expand their local operations further.
About the opportunity
This opportunity will give you visibility to the Executive HR team while reporting directly to the Senior HR Stakeholder onsite. Utilise your proven experience and knowledge in the Employee Life Cycle to step into a phenomenal company in a permanent role with opportunities to go progress further. You will have the capability to work autonomously and partner effectively with the site managers.
- Manage Full Scope of Employee Life Cycle
- Manage Recruitment Functions
- Draft and Rewrite Job Descriptions
- Utilise Human Resources Information Systems and Reports
- Support Payroll and Maintain Employee Records
- Work Autonomously and Apply HR initiatives
- Onboarding and Offboarding Processes
- Practice Continuous Improvement Mindset
Skills and Experience
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources or Business
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Human Resources Officer or Support role
- Proven Capabilities in Recruitment and Sourcing Talent
- Experience leading Return to Work Processes
- Solid Foundation in managing HR matters, building HR Advisory skills in ER and IR
- Previous experience in partnering with key stakeholders
- Exposure to Staff Training and Reviews
- Pharmaceutical, Medical or Healthcare Industry experience advantageous
This company is known for its innovative modern offices and cutting edge facilities. Professional, agile and known for their Industry expertise this business is known as an employer of choice.
- Align with a Global Medical Organisation
- Above Industry Salary Offered
- Work in Beautiful Modern Offices
- Central Brisbane Location
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Rachele Sinclair, Recruitment Consultant on 02 8877 8736 for a confidential discussion.
Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals, a Healthcare Professionals Group business. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical or medical related job opportunities visit www.pmpconnect.com. For other healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
( SK927309A )
- This job has expired!
As part of the Healthcare Professionals Group we have been providing healthcare recruitment services for 19 years. Our foundations and core are healthcare, and our recruitment history, track record and focus is dedicated and specialised only in healthcare.
With staff across Australia, the Healthcare Professionals Group is structured as 3 connected healthcare recruitment businesses:
- Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals
- Health & Aged Care Professionals
- Rural & Remote Healthcare Professionals
Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals recruit all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies.
We have grown significantly over the years and have an established platform of people, processes, infrastructure and specialised knowledge. Through this we have developed extensive networks within specialised areas and access to a wide range of candidates and employment opportunities.
- Address Australia