We are currently seeking applications from proactive and motivated individuals for Field Service Technicians to join our Kalgoorlie operation; due to favourable market conditions, we are expanding our Field Service Team. Field Service Technicians are responsible for ensuring efficient service and support of our client’s Load & Haul fleet and Drilling Machinery equipment as well as expanding the current customer service base in the area.
Key performance areas
- Carrying out general mechanical duties, maintenance, repairs and fault diagnosis work on all Sandvik Mining equipment.
- Performing mechanical maintenance duties as per maintenance plans while upholding the integrity of the equipment and ensuring safe operation is not compromised.
- Providing feedback for efficient maintenance planning improvements.
- Record keeping of parts usage, equipment monitoring, time records.
- Adhering to all policies & procedures, especially EHS policies.
- Qualifications in a mechanical trade.
- Strong customer service focus and motivation and determination to achieve targets and goals.
- Valid driver’s license is compulsory.
- Clear National Police Clearance (or ability to obtain).
- You will be proactive, self-motivated and demonstrate initiative.
- Previous experience working on Sandvik equipment will be advantageous.
- Surface and underground mining and heavy mobile equipment is desirable.
In return, we offer you a generous remuneration package including, tool of trade vehicle, phone and OEM training as well as the opportunity to expand your knowledge and expertise working on the next generation of technology.
Our core values are the soul of the company. They guide us in our actions and daily business decisions. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are a core value (Fair Play).
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this we always act in line with our high ethical standards. Putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
We are a company with an open-minded culture, actively working to create a workplace that is characterized by diversity and inclusion.
What we offer
- A competitive remuneration package
- Superannuation that’s 2.5% above the superannuation guarantee
- An Employee Benefits Program
- Training opportunities for employees – from internal programs to contributions towards external studies
- A Sandvik Wellness Program for employee’s who want to improve their health and welbeing
Note: You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
How to apply
Click ‘Apply Now’ button, or access the Sandvik website www.sandvik.com/career.
Job Reference No: 349661
Int Ref: CF