Req ID 3661
Airport Operations – Regular Full-time
You will be part of a team that oversees the operations across Changi Airport terminals and road systems, with the aim of ensuring that the Airport operates at its optimal state and achieves consistent delivery of exceptional experience to the passengers. In a dynamic and challenging environment, you will be expected to respond to passengers’ needs, perform touchpoint engagement, manage real time incidents and crisis. You will also be required to perform situational assessments and put in place mitigating measures and/or deploy resources to overcome real time exigencies. You will need to be adaptable to changes in a constantly evolving operational terrain, have the ability to think on your feet effectively and possess high energy levels.
- Diploma or Degree in Aviation, Aerospace, Hospitality or equivalent professional qualification.
- Relevant working experience will be advantageous
- Self-motivated with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong people management skills.
- Required to perform shift duties.