Drive key strategic initiatives from inception phase, development and translate them into actionable operational plans. Facilitate and assess the execution of the initiatives to ensure all activations are aligned to total organization priorities.
- Lead deep dive external market and competitive understanding to identify key challenges and opportunity areas to influence business and strategy planning
- Develop a holistic understanding of the business, balancing the ability to analyze detailed information while having a big picture view of the business
- Lead initiatives by translating strategies into actionable, operational plans. Ensure plans reflect and are aligned to total organization strategic priorities
- Partner closely with key internal and external stakeholders in the development and execution of key initiatives
- Facilitate and monitor the execution and results of the initiatives
- Actively contribute and lead key focus areas to help develop the annual business plan and mid-long term strategic plan
- 8+ years of experience either in: Grocery/pharmacy retail industry, FMCG Marketing or Management Consultancy
- Experienced in Strategic Plan and Business Plan development
- A proven track record translating vision into actionable plans with demonstrated business results. Personally led business plan / strategic plan development.
- Strong external mindset with ability to creatively source and analyze data/information which may not be readily available
- Strong ability to multi-task and balancing multiple priorities with fast turn-around time
- Strong track record in working with people across different levels of the organization; key stakeholders particularly those who may have a different point of view
- Possesses excellent communication, interpersonal skills and ability to adapt to local company culture
- Experience/knowledge of e-commerce and/or digital transformation is a plus
- Strong PowerPoint and presentation skills