Job no: 3000589
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Accounting, Audit, Finance
You will be part of the LTA Operating Budget team and your role includes handling the operations/processing of routine budget related transactions, the collation and review of budget proposals and ensure the provision of budget/funding related advisory to internal divisions. Your work will include the preparation of periodic management and budget reports, and supporting the funding framework review and administration of funds usage. In addition, you will also be involved in the review of operational processes, financial systems/applications testing and ad-hoc projects.
• Tertiary Qualification in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification
• At least 5 years of working experience, preferably in budgeting / management reporting
• Meticulous with numbers and competent in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel and Power-point.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, attentive to details, resourceful, able to work independently and enjoy interacting with people.
• Effective team player with ability to multi-task and undertake pressure in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Hands on experience in SAP financial system will be an added advantage