You will report to the Chief Information Officer and manage the operational and strategic aspects of multiple large-scale SAP projects undertaken by the IT Department at NTUC FairPrice.
As a senior leader in the IT Department, you will develop the roadmap and drive transformation by aligning SAP technologies to the needs of the business.
Your responsibility includes preparation of the scope, budget and resources required to undertake projects, securing the relevant approvals from Management, implementation of project review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with established best practices, as well as managing staff and vendors working on projects undertaken by the Co-operative.
You will also have to review and ensure high-level deliverables across multiple projects, and ensure successful execution and timely completion of project engagements as measured by user satisfaction and stated project goals.
You are also expected to minimize, mitigate and manage project risks, monitor and analyse project KPI and budget utilization, as well as provide timely and regular project updates to the Management and key stakeholders.
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience, having successfully led large scale projects such as SAP ECC implementations, from developing the roadmap to execution
- Strong SAP functional and technical skillset, with proven project management experience
- Experience/knowledge implementing IT projects in retail, CPG or FMCG organizations, especially SAP IS Retail, SAP FICO, SAP HCM, SuccessFactors, SAP BW/BI, SAP CAR/POSDM, and SAP PO/PI, as well as knowledge of business processes and practices in the retail domain
- Experience/knowledge in SAP S/4HANA, SAP cloud platform, Fiori, OData, SAP HANA DB, ABAP would be advantageous
- Effective cost management and control
- Strong communication and influencing skills, able to engage C-level audience
- People-oriented, with good soft skills in managing the interactions and expectations of all stakeholders in a project, resolving conflicts and ensuring positive outcomes
- Knowledge of current IT trends