Req ID 3721
Information Technology – Regular Full-time
We are looking for dynamic individuals and team players for the role of Cyber Security Operations Manager in Changi Airport Group. The candidate will be responsible for the Cyber Security Operations team which comprises of in-house cyber security experts and outsourced Managed Security Service Providers (MSSP). The scope of the candidate includes but is not limited to:
- Management of the team responsible for defining, developing, updating, and delivering the service of Cyber Security Operations.
- Leading the team that operates, manages, designs, implements and maintains technical security solutions, security process support solutions, appropriate use monitoring and enforcement of solutions.
- Provision of leadership for the availability, performance, capacity, currency, problem resolution, and configuration of technical security, security process support, and appropriate use monitoring and enforcement solutions.
- Managing the chain of custody for all evidence collected during incidents and security investigations.
- Strong experience creating and tuning detection signatures, Indicators of Compromise (IOCs), and other content to detect malicious activity
- Upkeep knowledge of hacker methodologies and tactics (TTPs), system vulnerabilities and key indicators of attacks and exploits.
- Establish and maintain expertise in a wide variety of security technologies.
- Ensure Compliance with any government’s standards and related legislation, such as the Singapore’s Cybersecurity Act, Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act, EU General Data Protection Regulation and ISO standards.
- Perform budget forecasting, financial forecasts relating to your organisations IT, Data and Information security.
- Develop and conduct regular Cyber awareness workshops
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Computer Science, IT or a Cyber-Security related field
- Minimum of 5 years of professional work experience in the security field, with experience in Managed Security Services and SOC environment.
- Certifications in CISSP, SAN GIAC Certifications (GCIH, GPEN, GSEC, etc.), will be advantageous
- Demonstrates good knowledge of cybersecurity technologies, trends, strategy and current legislation and regulations
- Possesses strong analytical skills to define risk, identify potential threats, and develop action/mitigation plan.
- Possesses organizational and project management, interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written), ability to mentor/train staff and bring awareness to current and emerging threats.
- Has the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects and assist/advise support engineers in establishing appropriate priorities as well as demonstrated ability to manage customer projects and portfolios.