- Work for a Global Medical Device Company
- Growth & Development potential
- Permanent Position – Hard working & friendly culture
Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals, a Healthcare Professionals Group business is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative based in Macquarie Park.
About the company
Work for a global medical device company operating across advanced devices for medical professionals across the globe. Our client looks to provide effective treatments quickly and economically to provide the best level of service possible enhancing the quality of life to patients all over the world.
About the opportunity
Become an integral piece of a strong, motivated and driven Customer Service team. Provide support to a market leading range of innovative medical devices & consumables to medical professionals.
If you are a graduate with SAP experience and a keen interest in the Healthcare industry – this could be a great role for you.
Be genuinely committed to patient and customer satisfaction and you will grow and advance your career.
- Provide a high level of Customer Service
- Maintain customer, consignment and loan databases
- Manage and optimise telephone contact between our client and customers
- Fulfil customer requirements and managing customer expectations (includes processing of customer orders, providing information on products, availability, pricing etc.).
- Liaise with internal operations and freight carriers
- Process orders on SAP
- Support field personnel
- Ensure complaints are resolved quickly and expertly, and escalated when required
Skills and Experience
- SAP experience is a must
- Experience working within the Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry preferred
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A hardworking and motivated attitude
- Experience processing orders
- A strong team player
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work calm under pressure
- Strong problem solving ability
A strong and Customer Service team who work collaboratively together to achieve the greater goal of the business.
Opportunity to join a Global Medical Device company – parking on site – competitive base salary + Super + Bonus. Opportunities to grow within. Supportive and fun working environment – opportunities for career progression.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Gemma Staddon, Recruitment Consultant on 02 8877 8709 for a confidential discussion
( SK925208A )
Apply for job
As part of the Healthcare Professionals Group we have been providing healthcare recruitment services for 19 years. Our foundations and core are healthcare, and our recruitment history, track record and focus is dedicated and specialised only in healthcare.
With staff across Australia, the Healthcare Professionals Group is structured as 3 connected healthcare recruitment businesses:
- Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals
- Health & Aged Care Professionals
- Rural & Remote Healthcare Professionals
Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals recruit all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies.
We have grown significantly over the years and have an established platform of people, processes, infrastructure and specialised knowledge. Through this we have developed extensive networks within specialised areas and access to a wide range of candidates and employment opportunities.
- Address Australia