We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R9569 Customer Service Representative (English-speaking) (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Customer Service Representative (English-speaking)
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Respond to phone and e-mail requests regarding Citrix products/services, inbound pre-sales calls and post-sales.
- Responsibility also includes supporting channels enquiries relating to membership, partners programs and account management.
- Identify opportunities to provide or create additional client value
- Individual responsibility to manage case closure from end to end, utilizing Sales-Force CRM system to document requester details along with recommended actions and resolutions.
- Engaging selected customers for Customer Concierge program by developing trusted relationships with key clients, partners and colleagues
- Contribute in team environment by assisting co-workers with completion of daily workload when necessary
- Work with cross functional teams to resolve issues.
- Develop and document information that will contribute significant improvement to business processes and decision-making.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Bachelor degree or above
- 3 years of related experience Customer Service in a similar environment servicing the software/technology market. IT background is preferred.
- Strong command in English (oral and written) is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, experience in SAP preferred.
- Effective communication skills with ability to interact across levels, exemplify strong customer service orientation with high regards for customer satisfaction.
- Exceptional client relationship management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a positive and professional disposition towards co-workers and customers.
- Collaborative player, shares information and ideas openly and accurately.
- Analytical, demonstrates critical & strategic thinking skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and flexible to adapt to new responsibilities and changing business dynamics.