Ryde & Macquarie Park
Information & Communication Technology
Due to internal progression, we require motivated and energetic staff to assist in our busy Customer Service/Logistics department at TPG’s head office in Macquarie Park.
In this entry level role, you will be required to:
- Configure and allocate 300 modems per day;
- Assist walk-in customers;
- Test and prepare mobile phones and modems for dispatch;
- Answer internal queries and other related duties.
This is a casual position with full time hours, working Monday – Friday.
The successful applicant will have:
- Completed or currently studying and near completing an IT/Telecommunications related qualification/certificate;
- Strong English communication skills;
- Customer service experience;
- Strong computer skills;
- Knowledge of the mobile phone and internet industries;
- Good team work skills.
This role is ideal for recent graduates looking for a start in the industry. We will also consider undergraduates who are near completing their degree and are available to work full time hours. However, flexibility will be offered to those that require an early finish on one or two days.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with proven consistent growth and long term plans in place to secure its position as a leading telecommunications company in the industry.
Only persons with unlimited rights to work in Australia need apply.
This position is not open to agency introductions.