- OTC focused role
- North Ryde Location
- 6 figure salary with car allowance, bonus & super
Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals, a Healthcare Professionals Group business is currently recruiting for Customer Marketing Manager
About the company:
Our client is a first-tier global healthcare organisation providing innovative products and they place emphasis on innovative, high quality products and services for specialists, practitioners and patients alike.
About the opportunity:
A new opportunity exists for a Customer Marketing Manager. In this position, you will report to the Head of Sales and you will play a key role in developing activation plans for Key Accounts, category and customer activities, driving greater shopper understanding and using consumer insights for the development of optimal performance across accounts and categories.
- Customer Marketing
- Work collaboratively with Marketing & Key accounts to ensure activities and strategies are aligned per business plans and company initiatives.
- Lead and drive commercial actionable insights through shopper research, consumer campaigns etc.
- Ensure go to market materials are delivered and meet customer activations and time lines
- Assist Head of Sales with the development of pricing strategy
- Key Account Management;
- Developing, maintain and grow relationships/partnerships with identified key accounts and stakeholders
- Contract negotiation
- Account performance review – Analysis of retail accounts data including trade spend and product deals to ensure maximum ROI and to identify future opportunities.
- Category Management initiatives to develop and implement sales & marketing activities for the categories / brands in each of the relevant accounts.
Experience required to be successful in the role:
- Degree in Business Studies, Marketing or Commerce/ Economics or Science
- Experience in national or regional key account management
- Experience in Customer Marketing / Trade Marketing roles
- Experience in OTC / FMCG / Pharmaceutical /Grocery / medical sales
- Proven success of sales and / or marketing within pharmaceutical, OTC, FMCG, Medical, Grocery or similar channels
- Good negotiating and skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills, financial and business acumen is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and outstanding attention to detail
Why this opportunity is right for you:
For the successful applicant, a competitive remuneration package will be offered, as will scope and opportunity to develop professionally in a forward-thinking company.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jodie Robinson, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 07 3905 8844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals, a Healthcare Professionals Group business. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical or medical related job opportunities visit www.pmpconnect.com. For other healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
( SK915145A )
- This job has expired!
As part of the Healthcare Professionals Group we have been providing healthcare recruitment services for 19 years. Our foundations and core are healthcare, and our recruitment history, track record and focus is dedicated and specialised only in healthcare.
With staff across Australia, the Healthcare Professionals Group is structured as 3 connected healthcare recruitment businesses:
- Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals
- Health & Aged Care Professionals
- Rural & Remote Healthcare Professionals
Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals recruit all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies.
We have grown significantly over the years and have an established platform of people, processes, infrastructure and specialised knowledge. Through this we have developed extensive networks within specialised areas and access to a wide range of candidates and employment opportunities.
- Address Australia