- Opportunity to work within a pharma
- Top Tier organisation
- Fantastic salary and benefits
About the company
- This global pharmaceutical organisation is a well-respected a highly innovative market leader. Having been in the forefront of strategic and ground-breaking therapies in recent times they are committed to delivering strong moral and sustainable medicines.
About the opportunity
- This is an opportunity to step into a role within a pharmaceutical organisation and bring your experience and knowledge from working within a similar role in a CRO or Pharma. You will be working with a market leader in the oncology and immunology therapeutic areas with minimal interstate travel.
- You will be responsible for conducting the full breadth of CRA responsibilities, you will be responsible for conducting all clinical monitoring and site management activities. You will be expected to work in accordance with applicable ICH-GCP guidelines and regulatory requirements. You will be working across phases 3, phase 1 and phase 2 trials within the immunology and oncology therapeutic areas. This a field based monitoring role where you will be required to travel between sites across Victoria.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in oncology and Immunology therapeutic areas
- Understanding of clinical trial processes with a thorough knowledge of ICH and associated regulatory guidelines
- Experience in servicing a broad range of therapeutic product stakeholders
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent
- Mid – Senior level
- Strong passion for monitoring
Why this opportunity is right for you
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a fast growing pharmaceutical
- Work-life balance
- Limited interstate travel, travel between Victorian sites
- Bring your passion of monitoring to a global organisation
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Felicity Simmons – Senior Recruitment Consultant on 03 9938 7101 for a confidential discussion.
Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals, a Healthcare Professionals Group business.
Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical or medical related job opportunities visit www.pmpconnect.com.
For other healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
- This job has expired!
As part of the Healthcare Professionals Group we have been providing healthcare recruitment services for 19 years. Our foundations and core are healthcare, and our recruitment history, track record and focus is dedicated and specialised only in healthcare.
With staff across Australia, the Healthcare Professionals Group is structured as 3 connected healthcare recruitment businesses:
- Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals
- Health & Aged Care Professionals
- Rural & Remote Healthcare Professionals
Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals recruit all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies.
We have grown significantly over the years and have an established platform of people, processes, infrastructure and specialised knowledge. Through this we have developed extensive networks within specialised areas and access to a wide range of candidates and employment opportunities.
- Address Australia