POSITION OF IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: PROPERTY MANAGER/BUSINESS UNIT DIRECTOR
The Condominium Manager is responsible for the full administrative, financial and maintenance functions. He/She lead and manage site staff team and client-relationship.
+ View More
- Review and recommend replacement/improvement plans for managed sites
- Conduct scheduled checks and inspection on grounds to ensure property is well maintained
- Ensure building statutory requirements are complied
- Follow quality assurance procedures including cleaning, security, repairs, maintenance, painting, air-conditioning, fire-protection, lifts and emergency procedures.
- Supervise and manage a team of site staff including cleaning and security contractors.
- Prepare or assist with monthly and annual narrative reports in accordance with management agreement, including financial data, data on variances to budget, arrears, vacant spaces, details of expenditure, contractor performance, details of defects with the building and remedial action taken.
- Ensure compliance of PDPA when developing and implementing policies and processes for handling personal data and alert management to any risks that might arise with regard to personal data
- Degree/Diploma in Building/Estate Management or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge of Building Maintenance & Strata Management Act
- Demonstrated oral and written communications skills
- Good time management and multiple tasking skills.