- Short Term Contract Role -Flexible Hours
- Opportunity to work with a global clinical organisation
- Possibility for extension
About the company
- Our client is a market leader within in clinical trials recruitment, having been in operation for over 10 years, they have cemented themselves as the go to for recruitment, management and retention. With strong processes and protocols in place this enables our client to deliver the best possible results and outcomes.
About the opportunity
- This is an opportunity to join an organisation that is in a growth stage and will allow the successful individual the opportunity to work with one of the industry’s best. You will be working within an organisation which looks to maximise clients value and working collaboratively to deliver robust protocols
- Your responsibilities will be to review medical charts to identify potential patients, reach out to identified patients, educate them about the study, further screen them for eligibility, and schedule them for an appointment in addition to other study recruitment related duties.
In addition, duties also include entering new patient data and respond to queries generated by data management in order to make database lock and interim analysis timelines.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a similar role
- Tertiary qualification in related field
- Knowledge of the recruitment process of clinical trials
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Calm and genuine manner when working closely with aged patients
Why this opportunity is right for you
- Flexible hours, site based in the Northern Suburbs
- Part time short term contract
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Felicity Simmons, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 03 9938 7101 for a confidential discussion.
Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals, a Healthcare Professionals Group business.
Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical or medical related job opportunities visit www.pmpconnect.com.
For other healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
Apply for job
As part of the Healthcare Professionals Group we have been providing healthcare recruitment services for 19 years. Our foundations and core are healthcare, and our recruitment history, track record and focus is dedicated and specialised only in healthcare.
With staff across Australia, the Healthcare Professionals Group is structured as 3 connected healthcare recruitment businesses:
- Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals
- Health & Aged Care Professionals
- Rural & Remote Healthcare Professionals
Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals recruit all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies.
We have grown significantly over the years and have an established platform of people, processes, infrastructure and specialised knowledge. Through this we have developed extensive networks within specialised areas and access to a wide range of candidates and employment opportunities.
- Address Australia