Reference # 35614
Job level(s) Management
Work type(s) Full Time
Work arrangement Permanent
More details (document) –
Company Fairfax Media
Fairfax Media is one of Australia’s largest and most diversified media business. Our products and services include digital media, events, newspapers, magazines and radio. We are on a journey of transformation and we’re leading the way in innovation and agility.
We are looking for a talented Business Director to manage Auto within our Sales team based in Melbourne.
Key responsibilities of this role include, but not limited to:
- Allocation of mid-size accounts to BMs
- Determine appropriate AMP assets be deployed to effectively meet client goals
- Identify suitable up-sell products to present to specific customers
- Performance development and management of BMs
- Engage relevant internal stakeholders
- Identify new revenue opportunities
As our preferred candidate, you will have:
- Minimum 7yrs successful print and digital media sales experience
- Proven success in achieving revenue targets through the development of strategic customer relationships
- Strong sales skills with a solution-based approach
- Proven commitment to driving exceptional quality of work and customer experience
- Experience managing small sales teams selling across agency and client contacts
- Demonstrate strategic marketing ability
- Demonstrate financial acumen to understand the importance of EBITDA, P&L and budgeting processes.
- Proven history of working collaboratively with peers and management to drive collaborative solutions
- Digital advertising expertise (including metric interpretation)
- Knowledge of auto sector with an existing base of key agency and client contacts.
This role may requireflexibility to travel nationally when necessary.
In return, we offer the chance for you to work with a talented team, in a dynamic working environment where you’ll have the opportunity to grow your skills and your career with an industry leader.
If you are focused and aspire to grow your career in a challenging and leading edge environment, then you will have a future with great opportunities! Our people move fast and act smart, so connect with us today!
Fairfax Media embraces all aspects of diversity and is committed to creating a workplace which reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve.
Unrestricted Australian working rights are required for this position.
Disclaimer: Fairfax Media does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Fairfax Media is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.