CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
BASE + SUPER + COMMISSION + CAR ALLOWANCE
Information & Communication Technology
Sales – Pre & Post
TPG Telecom Limited is a highly successful telecommunications business listed in the top 100 ASX with a market capitilisation of over $5 billion. Owning our own infrastructure is critical and now it is reaching over 85% of all businesses in the country. This network is what creates out competitive advantage against traditional suppliers. We are continuing to invest in our people and our network infrastructure to cater for further expansion of our business.
This awesome opportunity would suit someone with demonstrated success in B2B sales, a passion for technology and a flair for sales. You will be a natural closer with a proven track record in over achieving targets. We need you to embody our brand and culture and shoot TPG’s name to the top!
Now let’s be clear from the start, you’ll be spending most of your days on the phone discovering key decision makers and turning them into meetings. We work in a fast paced environment that’s constantly changing, so if this sounds like your thing, check out the rest of this ad.
What you’ll do:
- Extensive outbound calling to pre-qualify sales leads and coordinate face-to-face meetings to understand their business communication needs.
- Be a brand ambassador and fully immerse yourself into selling the TPG brand and products.
- Develop and conduct sales presentations ensuring all materials are up to date.
- Actively update and maintain customer records in SalesForce.
- Provide a host of solutions from cloud services, fixed voice and data solutions to grow existing revenue and generate new sales.
What you’ll need:
- Amazing customer service. This must be at the forefront of every interaction.
- Proven ability to generate new business opportunities with a track record of sales success.
- Be a natural in front of an audience! Confident and able to articulate the value proposition clearly in your sales presentations.
- Hunger to be the best! A real drive with lots of initiative to achieve and exceed targets. You’ll make sharp decisions to make things happen.
- A road-warrior (not a desk jockey) who enjoys getting out & building the necessary relationships required to be successful in this role.
- At least 2 years in a sales or telesales role in the Telco industry.