Are you curious, creative, and love data? Do you love the challenge and excitement that comes with not knowing today, what problem you might be working on tomorrow?
We are looking for motivated and energetic individuals who will play an important role in improving Changi Airport Group’s operations, ensuring that it continues to be the world’s most awarded airport. The Customer Insights role will champion use of data and insights, into critical improvements to operations and identify opportunities to improve our passengers’ experience. In addition, you will be responsible for answering key strategic questions within the business and run frequent debriefs with key stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve our customers’ experience.
The role will leverage strong analytical skills and problem solving capabilities to apply in a complex and dynamic environment, whilst working effectively with diverse set of stakeholders to drive change.
- You should possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Data Analytics, Business or similar.
- Have experience in handling data. Be able to interpret data and analyse results, with strong interpretive skills – expected to understand data and draw conclusions and present clearly to senior management
- Curious about matters and possess great problem solving skills.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with excellent attention to detail
- Possess drive, initiative, good team spirit, with strong ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Knowledge and working experience with MS Office (Excel and Powerpoint)