- Outstanding administrator to Support Senior Medical Executives
- Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Generous Salary Base + View to move to a Permanent role
About the company
A distinguished Pharmaceuticals company with more than 70 years history offering ethical health solutions in the areas of Oncology, Cardiovascular and Urology. Breaking new ground while improving people’s lives is at the core of this company’s mission values. Join a company of Industry Specialised Professionals and enjoy being a part of a leading edge organisation.
About the opportunity
This opportunity will see an established administrator coordinating and administering a team of 8 Senior Stakeholders while reporting to the Medical Director. Coordinating travel, meetings, Symposiums and presentations on behalf of the team will be at the forefront of your responsibilities. You will be a flexible and agile professional with the capability to learn new skills and systems quickly.
- Admin Support to a Team of 8
- Raise Purchase Orders and Reconcile Expenses
- Manage Communications on Behalf of the Medical Director
- Coordinate Induction and Training for New Personnel
- Assist with Facilities and Logistics Inquiries
- Coordinate Company Events and Functions
Skills and Experience
- Previous exposure to administration
- Previously managed expenses and purchase orders
- Systems oriented- Microsoft Suite
- Capability to problem solve
- Strong attention to detail
This company is an employer of choice, known for their progressive incentives and traditional values. With a team of committed industry experts this company provides stability and an ethical culture enjoyed by the global team.
- Generous Hourly Rate
- Fantastic Work Life Balance part time hours
- Modern offices in West Ryde
- Immediate Start
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Rachele Sinclair, Recruitment Consultant on 02 8877 8736 for a confidential discussion.
Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals, a Healthcare Professionals Group business. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical or medical related job opportunities visit www.pmpconnect.com. For other healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
( SK927309A )
- This job has expired!
As part of the Healthcare Professionals Group we have been providing healthcare recruitment services for 19 years. Our foundations and core are healthcare, and our recruitment history, track record and focus is dedicated and specialised only in healthcare.
With staff across Australia, the Healthcare Professionals Group is structured as 3 connected healthcare recruitment businesses:
- Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals
- Health & Aged Care Professionals
- Rural & Remote Healthcare Professionals
Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals recruit all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies.
We have grown significantly over the years and have an established platform of people, processes, infrastructure and specialised knowledge. Through this we have developed extensive networks within specialised areas and access to a wide range of candidates and employment opportunities.
- Address Australia