- Accounts Receivable Officer to Support Finance Team
- Immediate start contract with Permanent Opportunities
- Global Medical Device Organisation- Great Hourly Rate
About the company
This company is at the forefront of Wellbeing Innovations Globally. Working with the seasoned elite of the Medical Devices Industry this company offers professional training and support with the reward of progression. Our client operates in over 150 Countries more than 20,000 employees with the view to expand their local operations further.
About the opportunity
This opportunity will see an established Accounts Receivable with minor experience in Accounts Payable supporting the wider Financial team. This role is fully functional and owns a ledger of 200+ vendors. You will be called on to manage collections, reconciliations and amend existing contracts. With the potential to move permanent within this position you will have the ability to showcase your established experience gained from a Multi-National organisation.
- Manage a ledger of over 200 vendors
- Manage collections with vendors within the agreed terms of business
- Liaise with operations and commercial to improve process efficiency
- Run daily credit release of orders
- Ad hoc accounts administration
Skills and Experience
- 3 years in a fully functional accounts receivable role
- Experience within a national/ global organisation is desirable
- Established experience within collections
- Previous experience using SAP
This company is an employer of choice, known for their progressive incentives and traditional values this company maintains a reputable name in their market. With a team of committed industry experts this company provides stability and an ethical culture enjoyed by the national team.
- Generous hourly rate
- Modern offices in Macquarie Park
- Immediate Start
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Rachele Sinclair, Recruitment Consultant on 02 8877 8736 for a confidential discussion.
Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals, a Healthcare Professionals Group business. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical or medical related job opportunities visit www.pmpconnect.com. For other healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
( SK927309A )
- This job has expired!
As part of the Healthcare Professionals Group we have been providing healthcare recruitment services for 19 years. Our foundations and core are healthcare, and our recruitment history, track record and focus is dedicated and specialised only in healthcare.
With staff across Australia, the Healthcare Professionals Group is structured as 3 connected healthcare recruitment businesses:
- Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals
- Health & Aged Care Professionals
- Rural & Remote Healthcare Professionals
Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals recruit all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies.
We have grown significantly over the years and have an established platform of people, processes, infrastructure and specialised knowledge. Through this we have developed extensive networks within specialised areas and access to a wide range of candidates and employment opportunities.
- Address Australia