Ryde & Macquarie Park
You will play a vital role in the efficient operation of the accounts payable function and many other financial activities such as:
- Preparing accounts for payment;
- Managing appropriate processing of invoices and purchase orders;
- Managing weekly payment runs;
- Coordinating month end activities and reporting.
The PersonThe successful applicant will possess:
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree or Tertiary qualifications in Accounting;
- Currently working towards completing a CPA/CA;
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role;
- Intermediate-advanced Excel skills;
- High level of attention to detail and reconciliation skills;
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and organisational skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This is an excellent long term opportunity to join a company with proven consistent growth. You will enjoy a collegiate team environment that provides support and mentoring.
We have free onsite parking and are also conveniently situated on bus and train routes with only a short walk to Macquarie Shopping Centre.
Only persons with unlimited rights to work in Australia need apply.
No agency introductions for this role, thank you.